Tuesday 21 January 2014

Tough?

As the saying goes... When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

The question is (perhaps) WHERE can they get going to?

Mr. Morrison, the federal minister for immigration, has been obliged to face down a veritable truck-load of careless crap over the past few days... most of which emanates from almost inexplicable errors by minions nominally reporting to his portfolio. At least two foreign governments are giving him the evil-eye. In one case it is driven by largely political differences with the OZ government... whilst the other (subject to investigation) could be based on greed and opportunism on the part of a so-called governing (but, in reality, client) authority.

If I were in the minister's predicament, I think I'd be seriously questioning myself as to "How the hell did I get into this mess?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment