Sunday 5 January 2014

Rarebits- the last year.

Last Sunday, I posted examples of the strip from 1986, the first full year of publication. This week, I'm running a sample sequential set of 5 from the last year of publication (1995), showing  the fairly dramatic change of drawing style which occurred cumulatively over the decade of the strip's life.

I'm also posting an updated character group portrait which appeared during 1994. At the time, I thought it might be useful for newer readers after I had concluded a reasonably long diversion into the parallel world of stone-age IT childhood. The 'main-frame' story line had reflected the sale of the 'sunrise' Stone-henge enterprise to a company of Druids... but, happily the same gang of nerds continued to muddle along at the 'coal-face' under the new management.



No comments:

Post a Comment