Sunday 26 January 2014

Onya Adam!

Adam Goodes Australian of the Year for 2013! Brilliant decision. Adam is a bonzer bloke as well as a great advocate for indigenous australian brethren and their rightful place in our national society. Oh, and, he's a pretty good AFL footballer as well!

In this blog, I was very proud to run a candid pic of Adam and my grand-daughter's at a Sydney Swan's 'meet the players' gathering in Melbourne last May. There was a huge line wanting to meet Adam, yet... when my Sam and Maddy made it to the great man, he was gracious enough to speak to them at length whilst inscribing their jerseys, almost as if they were the only people he had met that day.

Awaking to the news of his great honour this morning... I knew I just had to run the updated pic once again as my personal tribute to a beaut human being.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment