Wednesday 25 September 2013

Bishop the younger.

My main cartoon production computer has been throwing 'wobblies' over the past two days ... perhaps, because I need to give it an overdue house-cleaning and/or, it was originally purchased new in 2001! In computer terms, that's pretty 'long in the tooth' and, probably deserves retirement. Only problem with up-grading is that the graphic applications I've been using all these years will not run on any on any of the new-fangled technology (though the out-put does ... go figure?) ... and, I'm too old to bother embarking on any steep learning-curves any time soon! Not to mention that, having to purchase new versions of similar apps. would have me thrown into debtor's prison anyway.

Sooo ... going to try nursing the old girl back to health. Meanwhile, I've taken to playing with 'newer' toy drawing programs residing on my more modern 'internet-access' machine. This stuff is little more than 'toy' material, featuring convoluted methodology with which I am not familiar .. or practiced. So, if the cartoons look abit amateurish or just plain crappy over the next week or so... you'll know without asking, that the applications which I can almost manipulate blind-folded, remain trapped and unreachable in the cob-webbed confines of the fitfully unreliable machine mentioned above.

Meanwhile, today's cartoon is supposed to reflect on Julie Bishop's possible experience in mixing with Abbott's good-ol'-boys-only club.

No comments:

Post a Comment