Sunday 10 March 2013

Prophecy

This is my first post on this new personal blog. From January 2011, I authored a blog as part of a 'not for profit' over-50s web-site in Queensland, Australia. It featured a daily cartoon based on current affairs, personal experiences, oddities, sport and/or the craft of cartooning. With very few exceptions, the sequence of daily inputs was maintained until early this year when a series of external and internal difficulties caused management to take the site off-line for renovation and repair.







2 comments:

  1. Good to see your blog up and running Rim. I will email you with a few more addresses.
    I look forward to the daily fix!
    I sure miss our contact on the seniors website.
    Luckysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin-up Sue, Maybe C. will find as way to restore GOT in time. Meanwhile, feel free to cheer or vent your spleen here. All good within reason.

    ReplyDelete