Tuesday 24 February 2015

End Game (again)



When naming yesterday's cartoon 'End game' I got a 'name already taken' alert from my 'toon archive. So, I added a '2' to the latest drawing to avoid overwriting the earlier work. After posting the 'second' End Game, I had a look at the archived earlier offering. It proved to be a 'filler' gag published in an earlier blog dated 20/7/2012. I got a laugh out of it... so bumped it up from 12 x 12 cms to 20 x 20  so it  could make an encore 'filler' appearance today. I spent all of this morning on a ladder cleaning out leaf and mud-blocked home guttering made evident during a heavy thunderstorm two days ago. This afternoon, I have to accompany my good lady on a dental visit... which probably wont leave time to do an original cartoon anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment