Thursday 8 October 2015

Steve Jobs Tribute 2011



Yesterday I posted an old blog from 7.10.2011 simply as a 'filler' when time constraint made it evident there was no chance of a fresh new post for the same date in 2015. Coincidentally, whilst trolling for the above substitute cartoon and text... I noticed that 7.10.2011 must've been the date of Steve Jobs' passing because the very next blog entry contained my tribute to his life achievements.

I wont be making a habit of this, but here is my post for 8.10.11 again if only to demonstrate that my admiration for the man remains un-dimished.


By rim on 8 October 2011 - 12:15pm

I reckon he was a true genius of our time ... and, sadly, true 'genius' often doesn't equate with longevity (eg. Mozart etal.)

Very glad he was around. I wouldn't have been as keen on computers as a cartooning tool had he not turned Apple and the entire industry on it's ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment