Monday 19 August 2013

KRudd and Mr.Rabbit

I've done some serious soul searching of late and, have concluded that I cannot in good conscience, cast a vote in favour of anyone connected with either of the major parties in the up-coming federal election (or any other) whilst they adhere to their current policies dealing with the alleged 'asylum seeker' problem.

As I see it, their almost identical immigration policies are all about feigned strength of character and the idea of how 'tough' they can be, apparently aimed directly at trying to corral the support of 'red necked' racists, religious bigots and thuggish 'us against them' elements in Australian society. Well, I'm not associated in the slightest with any of those groupings so, it follows that these strutting dingoes don't care a jot what I and others like me think about the 'problem' and its resolution!

Meanwhile, their other power seeking head-line aims seem to involve efforts to weasel out of any substantial on-going action to alleviate the impact of climate change on Australia ... whilst currying favour with working parents at tax-payer expense.

Well, my policy is to give teeth to the old adage about politicians Don't vote for the bastards ... it only encourages them!... applicable immediately to the ALP and Liberals (aka Tories) alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment