Thursday 8 August 2013

A 'fringe' view-point.

Not that I'm all that interested in the federal election ... it's simply difficult to avoid the almost saturation media coverage at this stage of the game. Hopefully, they'll lose interest marginally as the 'silly season' progresses.

Of what I've seen, I wonder why K-Rudd has developed a persistent habit of using his left arm to repeatedly brush his apparently unruly hair-fringe into place. I saw him on a 'door-stop' interview within the last couple of days and, lost count of the times he caressed his over-hanging lock during a relatively short video-clip. Is it a nervous tic caused by the gravity of the undertaking he has embarked upon ... or, perhaps it was just a pesky wind turbulence encroaching on that particular event?

 Whatever, it was enough to completely distract me from the Q nd A session in progress. I have no idea what he was talking about, whilst the only thoughts generated by the incident were ... Kev, either seek tonsorial assistance as a matter of priority, or buy yourself some bloody hair-gel!

No comments:

Post a Comment