Sunday 9 July 2017

The G 19 Summit

I've been marooned in the doldrums since the end of June, lacking the drive necessary to produce cartoons even though an almost continuous parade of likely subject matter was passing my field of awareness on a daily basis. I'm happy to report that the G20 ...err G19 summit meeting in Hamburg has sparked a flicker of interest mainly focussed on the Trump appearance at his first big international political bun-fight.

Never thought I'd feel anything but disgust at this imposter's antics as he play-acts his tenure in the role of POTUS. However, I actually felt sorry for the bloke after viewing footage of his reaction to inter-action with the flock of other world leaders yesterday. He is obviously being cast as an 'outsider'
... largely (IMO) because he clearly acts as if he doesn't know what he is supposed to do and say in this level of leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment