Wednesday 4 November 2015

The Excision re-visited.



Another day of clashing commitments has precluded a new cartoon post... so, back into the archives to see what was grabbing my attention on this day in 2012, I'm also posting the accompanying blog text from 3 years ago.

Nothing I am aware of has happened during the interim to change my opinion.


By rim on 4 November 2012 - 12:02pm

If ever we needed a concrete example of the moral turpitude inherent in contemporary Australian politics, the excision of our country from the so-called 'immigration zone' is it!
If I had the power to do so, I know what I'd excise from our legal an cultural landscape!
And, should Australia ever find itself in circumstances similar to those currently blighting countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Sri Lanka, et.alia ... no prize for surmising who'd most likely be first 'in the boats', if there were no other ways out of the fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment