Saturday 23 May 2015

Back Numbers mini strip



I've been quiet over the past week for a number of reasons, not the least of which was a chance to contemplate a change in the way I use cartoons to express my ideas on humour and other life matters. No concrete decisions made yet... but I'm edging towards dabbling in comic-strips again after straying into current affairs commentary over the past 4  or 5 years.

Watch this space.

Meanwhile, here's another example of the I.T. oriented mini-strips I was churning out during the late 1980s. This one dealt with the mysterious inner workings of computers using binary units as the only characters. Like other strips of that time, these were published in B&W only. For this outing, I've added colour to highlight characters and text balloons from the printed-circuitry back-ground used for each episode.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment