Saturday 19 April 2014

Graffiti?



Graffiti is more often than not mindless and well deserves to be treated by the law as criminal damage to property. On that basis, I am generally implacably against such antics.

However, now and again some examples of defaced property are obviously humour driven and thus perhaps a couple of levels of potential understanding and forgiveness above those which feature the likes of moronic 'tagging' and nothing more. I came across one today during my morning 'constitutional walk.

An otherwise unadorned van parked in a neighbourhood street outside an average suburban dwelling had an obviously hand-written sign in medium blue paint on its dark glass rear window (see the above cartoon). It made me LOL!

There has to be a story behind this little event. Maybe malicious... but, I'd like to think it's some kind of  family in-joke and not intended to cause personal distress to the owner of the vehicle(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment