Sunday 1 January 2017

NY Resolutions

Only one decision of possible moderate interest to our loyal reader.

Because of deteriorating eye-sight, I have decided to limit my 'drawing direct to computer' method of processing cartoon ideas. For the immediate future I will be reverting to the old method of pen on paper with resulting images/text once again being scanned into a computer for colour addition (where necessary) and clean-up for publication output.

Hopefully, reduced time spent glaring at a screen will benefit tired old peepers. At the same time. I am reverting to a scratchier style of drawing which I had used to good effect c2000 to 2005. It was quicker ... and, I now fancy... much simpler and less overdrawn in appearance than my more recent work. Today's cartoon is a sample of a some un-published scribbles dealing with AFL footy.


No comments:

Post a Comment