Friday 16 December 2016

Dutton's Christmas?

Our Lord of the island prisons laments the meaning of xmas is being destroyed as children are allegedly being deprived of the right to sing christian carols in schools due to mis-application of 'Political Correctness'.

You postulate as a practicing 'christian' sir, but your works indicate other than a christian ethic in the main thrust of your calling as a minister of the crown. It's 'posers' like you that helped cancel-out any child-hood allegiance I may have been encouraged to show to the christian religion. When I was a child, I acted as a child. Now I am an octogenarian, I act and judge others as an adult. With your recent blathering about christian ethics and standards ... I don't think you're going to make it cobber.




No comments:

Post a Comment