Saturday 27 August 2016

Mobile Dog grooming... part one.

As the reader will have noticed, content on this blog is rapidly becoming a procession of memories rather than freshly constructed posts. That is not as I would wish, but the coalition of advancing age and latterly becoming a 'home carer' after my wife's traumatic fall last January, has made it almost impossible to dream-up new material on a weekly let alone daily basis promised in the blog header.

Whilst my creative juices are somewhat hobbled... not so my memory. This morning as I did my constitutional walk, I spied something strange in the neighbourhood. It made me think immediately of dealing with the same subject in a series of two blog 'toons published on the 'net back in May 2012.

So, here's a re-run of the first cartoon (hopefully for the  particular enjoyment of my friend and neighbour who provided the prompt for it without knowing until now!?) Part two tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment